M.Ed. - 2017-19 Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in M.Ed. Course:
Candidates seeking admission to the M. Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50%
marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
2. B.A. B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed.
3. B. El. Ed.
4. D. El. Ed. With graduation degree (with 50% marks in each)
Admission Policy and Process:
Some necessary information as regards the admission 2017-19 are as follows:
1. Last date of submission of Online/Offline Form: 4th July, 2017 (Tuesday)
2. Form Price: Gen- Rs. 500/-, Sc/St- Rs. 400/-, Ph- Rs. 350/-
3. Publication of List for Short Written Test and Interview: 5th July, 2017 (Wednesday)
4. Date of Short Written Test (MCQ= 50 Marks) and Interview (10 Marks): 6th July, 2017 (Thursday) at 10.30 a.m.
5. Date of publication of Final list of selected candidates (through website): 7th July, 2017 (Friday)
6. Date of Admission: 8th & 10th July, 2017 (Saturday & Monday)
7. Date of Admission from the Waiting List: 11th July, 2017 (Tuesday)
M.Ed. Prospectus 2017-19